Do you place more than 5 tonnes of B2B Non Household products on the UK market?
If you have answered yes, then you need to become a member with a Producer Compliance Scheme like Lumicom.
From the 1st January 2019 all EEE products must be reported into 14 categories, these are:
- Category 1: Large household appliances
- Category 2: Small household appliances
- Category 3: IT and telecommunications equipment
- Category 4: Consumer equipment
- Category 5: Lighting equipment
- Category 6: Electrical and electronic tools
- Category 7: Toys, leisure and sports equipment
- Category 8: Medical devices
- Category 9: Monitoring and control instruments
- Category 10: Automatic dispensers
- Category 11: Display screen equipment
- Category 12: Cooling appliances
- Category 13: Gas discharge lamps and LED light sources
- Category 14: Photovoltaic panels (PV)
A product must classified as either B2B or B2C.
B2B pricing is based on the number of units placed on the UK market, and is a fixed price per item
As a B2B Member, Lumicom will take care of your quarterly reporting and submission requirements on behalf of you, including all new EEE data placed on the market.